[openstack-community] Openstack single machine - Failure after reboot

Rafael Azevedo raffus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:33:51 UTC 2016

Hi Edgar,

Thanks for helping!

Actually not.

I'm just starting to deploy a testing cloud environment and thought
that there were some init services to make it easier.

I'm not sure if it would be convenient having to "re-stack" everytime
after boot since it takes a good time to perform the setup.

Looking in the internet some forums tell us to do:

# service openstack-nova-compute restart
# service openstack-nova-compute status

But after installation I could not find those files...

Any tip would be very appreciate.

Thanks a lot

BR,