[openstack-community] SnowCamp, a French IT conference in Grenoble

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 08:01:40 UTC 2016

Hello,

A bit off-topic, but I'd like to raise the number of talks around
OpenStack we could get for a French (but with 30% of talks
English-spoken) tech conference in Grenoble which is named SnowCamp.

The CFP is open until Nov 15th at https://snowcamp.cfp.io/

That conference will be held on February 8th, 9th and 10th at the
Grenoble university campus and targets to get 300 participants. More
details can be found on http://snowcamp.io/

A speaker well known by you should be keynoting at that conference, but
let's keep surprises :-)

-Sylvain