[openstack-community] OPNFV Summit: have you submitted sessions? The CFP deadline is March 31

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Mon Mar 28 19:56:48 UTC 2016

The [ CFP ]( http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/opnfv-summit/program/cfp ) [1] closes on Thursday, March 31, for the 2nd OPNFV Summit in Berlin, June 20-23.  You'll need a Linux Foundation login to submit.

If you have submitted a session, or are planning to, please let Kathy Cacciatore know by sending the proposed title, abstract and speaker names to [ kathyc at openstack.org. ]( mailto:kathyc at openstack.org, )  We'd like to offer a full view of OpenStack sessions to the event organizers and later, to attendees.

We are very interested in offering a detailed development session on working with OpenStack, targeted to OPNFV project leaders and developers, to help ensure their requirements, specs and blueprints are incorporated in the timelines and processes of various OpenStack projects.  If you are interested in speaking or being a panelist on such a session, let's coordinate a strong submission by March 31.

Again, please email me at [ kathyc at openstack.org ]( mailto:kathyc at openstack.org ) with submitted sessions, sessions planned for submission and if you're interested in joining forces on a working upstream in OpenStack session.  Thank you.

[1] http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/opnfv-summit/program/cfp
--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
Consulting Marketing Manager
OpenStack Foundation
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org