[openstack-community] Schedule Published - OpenStack Summit Austin

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Mar 16 16:33:26 UTC 2016

Jimmy,

Many thanks…. it works great for me.
Tim

From: Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org<mailto:jimmy at openstack.org>>
Date: Wednesday 16 March 2016 at 17:31
To: Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch<mailto:Tim.Bell at cern.ch>>
Cc: Claire Massey <claire at openstack.org<mailto:claire at openstack.org>>, Stefano Maffulli <stefano at openstack.org<mailto:stefano at openstack.org>>, "community at lists.openstack.org<mailto:community at lists.openstack.org>" <community at lists.openstack.org<mailto:community at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-community] Schedule Published - OpenStack Summit Austin

Tim,

Thanks for the feedback :) We have added the "+ My Calender" button to the Event Details page, so it will now be available for direct links to the events.

We're still tweaking the design a bit, so please stay tuned for additional updates and improvements.

Also noted the addition of an ical button. I'll add that to the list :)

Thanks,
Jimmy

Tim Bell wrote:

One little RFE, On the event details pages (such as https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/7846), it would be good to have a ‘add to my schedule’ button if logged in. Some people e-mail round links and then you have to go back to the schedule page to find their event to add it.

Tim