[openstack-community] Recognising Ops contributions

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Thu Mar 3 23:42:38 UTC 2016

I agree on the use of a single term. Just dropping the T would fit the bill
for me.

As for the bylaws, they can be amended.

*Roland Chan*
*Aptira - Asia Pacific’s leading provider of OpenStack*
Direct/mobile: +61 4 28 28 48 58
General enquiries: +61 2 8030 2333
Australia toll free: 1800 APTIRA
Website aptira.com