[openstack-community] We are OpenStack, but who is We?

JJ Asghar jj at chef.io
Thu Mar 3 00:12:04 UTC 2016

On 3/2/16 6:08 PM, Tristan Goode wrote:
> And there lies the problem. That old time developer centric mentality that
> aggressively excludes the wonderful rest of OpenStack.

Something that bothers me about this conversation, is this: How many of
us have actually Installed/Deployed OpenStack. I'm not saying DEVstack,
but true OpenStack.

If you have, you know you're a developer. You write code to keep the
thing alive and working for your customers.

We should grow up and admit publicly that, yes operators may be looking
through a different paradigm, but everyone who touches OpenStack on any
level is a Developer.

--
Best Regards,
JJ Asghar