[openstack-community] Propose admin change for the Chinese mailinglist

Gerard Braad me at gbraad.nl
Mon Jul 18 12:38:30 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I will modify the proposed change with Ye Lu's information, as she is
mentioned as the coordinator and ambassador on the groups page of
China - Beijing [1]. I believe this is a better fit than modifying it
to Jerry.

regards,

Gerard

[1]  https://groups.openstack.org/groups/china-beijing

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 6:59 PM, Ian Y. Choi <ianyrchoi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I surely sent my reply, but strangely now I could not find my sent e-mail on
> my computer.
>
> Anyway, I sent the e-mail address of Jerry Zhao, the current owner of
> Chinese mailing list.
> It seems that Jerry Zhao is alive but uses different e-mail address, so it
> has been difficult to contact with.
>

> With many thanks,
>
> /Ian
>
> Gerard Braad wrote on 7/18/2016 1:56 PM:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> It has been a while, so a reminder as the admin mentioned for the
>> Chinese mailinglist is a dead inbox:
>>

>> https://github.com/openstack-infra/system-config/blob/master/modules/openstack_project/manifests/lists.pp#L173
>>
>> The current review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/309243/ at least
>> changes this to a current mailbox. This list needs some attention.
>>
>> regards,
>>

>> Gerard
>>
>> On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 12:02 AM, Yelu <yeluaiesec at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Gerard,
>>> I'm the ambassador of OpenStack China.
>>> Sorry for that error message, I'll submit a patch to fix this and check
>>> through our contact info.
>>> If you need any help now, please contact me.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Ye Lu

   Gerard Braad | http://gbraad.nl
   [ Doing Open Source Matters ]