[openstack-community] Schedule Published - OpenStack Summit Austin

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Mon Apr 4 18:37:18 UTC 2016

I realize it's not an ical/gcal button (look for that integration in
Barcelona), but we have added a single calendar view.  When you are
looking at the "My Calendar" view, you can click on "View / Print Full
Calendar" to see a full list, by date of all of your saved events, along
with the option to save/print as a PDF
(http://www.screencast.com/t/EEXRllUk).

Look for full calendar integration in Barcelona.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks,
Jimmy McArthur