[openstack-community] Houston OpenStack Meetup and OpenStack Houston

Openstack Houston info at openstackhouston.com
Wed Sep 2 19:52:10 UTC 2015

Hello,

Really appreciate the quick response. I have been in contact with Sean
Roberts and will reach back out to him again regarding getting official
listing status on the user group portal. Additionally how can we get
authorization to pursue OpenStack Houston as noted here -
http://www.openstack.org/brand/event-policy/ as this would be and OpenStack
Day event rather than a meetup. I would like what is fully available from
the foundation as noted at the provided link. I will do all the foot/ground
work, make the calls, setup the site, grab additional hands, etc. I can get
a team together and we can make this happen I know. We just need the
release from the foundation and whatever that entails as listed again at
the provided link or within the guidelines. Once we have that, I will hit
the ground running with our folks here locally and reach out to who I can
get and have access to.

Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman