[openstack-community] Release of Tokyo Summit Voting Results

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Sep 1 13:53:59 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-01 09:41:07 -0400 (-0400), Steve Gordon wrote:
[...]
> If this content is in a git repository somewhere that we can
> propose specific changes to it I am happy to do so but my
> understanding was these pages are still handled via a separate
> process.

Try a git grep in https://github.com/OpenStackweb/openstack-org and
if it's in there see whether a pull request gets you anywhere. I'd
love for this to eventually be under community management like other
OpenStack repositories so that we can all contribute to improving
it, but for now the foundation's site content is mostly maintained
by a third-party vendor under a contract arrangement.
--
Jeremy Stanley