[openstack-community] OpenStack Horizon - Neutron Topology Integration for Multi-Region Deployment

David Lyle dklyle0 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:10:42 UTC 2015

There is not currently a method or an active plan to provide a cross-region
view, although the idea has been discussed. The reason for single region
view is reducing the overall number of API calls to render a page and
eliminating confusion for the user as to what region will be effected by
the action they are taking.

That said, I do foresee cross-region views in Horizon. We need to work
through the UX issues that surround it. So there is nothing imminently
merging.

David