[openstack-community] Testing Ask OpenStack on new server

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Mar 18 23:16:34 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-16 at 10:57 -0700, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> Marton, Evgeny: are there any specific things we should be looking for
> specifically to make sure that the new server works?

Here are a few tests we should do. Please change your /etc/hosts file
adding this line:

  	104.239.140.123 ask.openstack.org

and if your host is IPv6 capable:

	2001:4800:7819:104:be76:4eff:fe05:b1be ask.openstack.org

Test cases:

- Login/logout with Launchpad
- Login/logout with Google
- Login/logout with Yahoo
- Signup new account with Launchpad|Google|Yahoo