[openstack-community] [upstream] Getting the training material ready: Landslide or hieroglyph?

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Mar 9 00:42:07 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-03-05 at 10:06 +0100, Sylvain Bauza wrote:
> Why couldn't we envisage to make use of a reveal.js [1] -ish tool for
> turning markdown into HTML slides ?
> That way, it would keep the dependencies only on the frontend, and not
> require any MD compilation ?

That sounds like a good idea to me.

Can someone check if the RST syntax used in the slides I proposed in
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/132395/ are compatible with reveal.js?
Bonus for those that can check one of Sean's RST's in
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/training-guides
+owner:%22sean+roberts%22,n,z

Thanks,
stef

PS in order to grab my patch use this command:

$ git review -d 132395