[openstack-community] Setting up Upstream Training in Tokyo [upstream]

Takashi Torii t-torii at ce.jp.nec.com
Mon Jul 27 02:57:40 UTC 2015

Hi Loic,

> Since you already organize trainings maybe you already have pre-built sets ?
> Any idea you have to try and resolve this would be good to hear :-)

We have several box of Lego Classic, we don't have any set of house, castle etc.
Our Upstream Training was about 30 students maximum, so it is not sufficient for
the next training in Tokyo (approximately 50 to 60 people?).

I have started discussing with other members what we can do.
The simple one is we will help pre-build using your parts and our parts before the training.
We can carry the assembled Lego by taxi to the venue.
Other options are preparing more parts in Japan by purchasing.

Regards,
Takashi Torii