[openstack-community] Setting up Upstream Training in Tokyo [upstream]

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Sun Jul 26 22:14:47 UTC 2015

Quick question, i've been meaning to join one of these Upstream classes
associated with an OpenStack Summit for some time and decided to take the
plunge in Tokyo. Can someone please quickly share when/where are/do
sign-ups occur? The Upstream website has no reference to the upcoming
summit (yet).

Mahalo,
Adam

*Adam Lawson*