[openstack-community] IRAN OpenStack Meetup

Roozbeh Shafiee roozbeh.shafiee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:22:07 UTC 2015

Hi everybody

It is my pleasure to announce in the Openstack mailing list the next
Meetup in Tehran - Iran. We scheduled this meetup for tomorrow, 7th of July
2015. we'll gather in this meetup to talk about "Simple Production
Architecture" in training hall of IRTC (our new sponsor).

It is the first time that we use this ML to announce our meetups but we
held 7 official meetup since last year. So, if you wanna join us in this
gathering and also you live in tehran or in towns around that, please RSVP
in our page on meetup.com. You can find all details there.

http://www.meetup.com/Iran-OpenStack/events/223709847/

Regards
Roozbeh