[openstack-community] Please review for a language specific list: Korean

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:39:57 UTC 2015

Hello,

Regarding this review, do this review require more code reviews?
According to
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#code-review ,
after two +2, the source is ready to be merged.

It would be much better if Korean people will be able to use
openstack-ko mailing list before Feb 5, 2015,
because "OpenStack Day in Korea" will be held on that day.
(http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/community/2015-January/000986.html).

Please somebody proceed this, or let me know if more revisions or
additional steps are needed.

With many thanks,

/Ian