[openstack-community] First meetup of OpenStack Baden-Württemberg

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:05:51 UTC 2015

Hi Christian,

I've registered your meetup group at groups.openstack.org. Please read
carefully our event policy [1], and other guides at groups portal [2]. As
your meetup.com link enlisted on the portal, it will automatically show the
meetup.com events in the frontage's upcoming events block. If you login
with your openstack.org profile I can assign your account to your group
page as a group organizer. Erwan Gallen and me are the ambassadors assigned
to EU, so if you need any further help free feel to ask us!

[1] http://www.openstack.org/brand/event-policy/
[2] https://groups.openstack.org

Brgds,
  Marton Kiss