[openstack-community] OpenStack promotial merhandise for OpenStackFin meetup?

Ilkka Tengvall Ilkka.Tengvall at cybercom.com
Thu Jan 15 12:39:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

we're holding again a community event in Helsinki, Finland, 4th of
March.

http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Finland-User-Group/events/219849986/

Is there a known way to have some OpenStack t-shirts, bells & whistles?
Is there a OS-foundation promo shop of any kind? Anyone interested of
sponsoring such for our local event of around 150 people?

We as a company sponsor (along other sponsors we find) the event with
venue, snacks and drinks. But some company neutral OpenStack t-shirts or
smth would be cool to have too.

BR,
 Ilkka

--