[openstack-community] More Pods Available in OpenStack's Open Cloud Park section - confirm by Jan. 31

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Thu Jan 8 20:09:46 UTC 2015

UPDATE!  The OpenStack corner has expanded to half of the Open Cloud Park!  We have 2 members confirmed and 3 more very close, so there is only 1 guaranteed spot left. There are 11,000+ enterprise attendees historically and this year it's being heavily marketed to service providers and developers as well.  Here are the details.  You can also refer to the [ blog post ]( http://www.openstack.org/blog/2014/12/2015-openstack-foundation-events-plan-and-calls-for-papers-available/ ) for information on this, other conferences, and Call For Papers deadlines and links.  Thank you.

[ Cloud Expo Europe ]( http://www.cloudexpoeurope.com/ ) is March 11-12, 2015 in London.  OpenStack is working with the producer CloserStill Media on an Open Cloud Park.  It is a 14m x 14m area decorated with grass and trees, with a theater in the center.  OpenStack and just 3 - NOW 6 - of our members will have one corner - NOW HALF-  of the park. Other open cloud providers will have other corners.

This is an excellent way to be there without incurring a lot of cost and booth overhead. Here is what the package includes.

Member Package:
Pod in Park includes:
Table
Plasma screen
Back wall panel carrying partner logo and messaging
Electricity and lighting
Slot in Open Cloud & Developer Park Presentation Circle
20 minute presentation session, self-led
You can scan your leads to your session
Marketing campaign:
Logo to appear on:
  Promotional e-mails
  Website homepage
  Company name and profile in the show guide
Opportunity to co-market the event to your prospects with personalised promotions designed by the Cloud Expo Europe Marketing Team
Opportunity to nominate 20 prospects for us to contact  (on your behalf and subject to approval) as part of our VIP telemarketing campaign
 TOTAL COST: £4,500 per OpenStack Partner
--

Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
Consulting Marketing Manager
OpenStack Foundation
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org