[openstack-community] [OpenStack Day, Korea] Invitation for Asia-Pacific Region User Group Members (Coordinators)

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 03:58:14 UTC 2015

Hi Communities,

As you might know, OpenStack Korea User Group is preparing OpenStack Day in Korea event.
The event is on Feb. 5th, 2015.

We just heard a great news that someone from Japan User Group will participate our event.
Having heard that, I just come up with an idea to do “Asia Pacific Region Community Session”.

If anyone from Asia-Pacific Region user groups can participate our event, we can make a special session to talk about communities in our region.

I know that it is really difficult for anyone to travel to Korea without the support. However, I just want to find out if there is any possibility to have other user group members at our event.

Please contact me if you are interested in participating OpenStack Day in Korea event as a user group representative.
If you have any question, please let me know.

Thank you.

---
Jaesuk Ahn, Ph.D.

M: +82-(0)10-9888-0328 | E: bluejay.ahn at gmail.com