[openstack-community] Keystone timeout lock release issue

Sergey Bunatyan sbunatyan at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 7 12:51:56 UTC 2014

Hello!

In my keystone logs I get multiple messages like
"<188>Nov  4 14:51:32 node-4 keystone-keystone.common.kvs.core WARNING: KVS
lock released (timeout reached) for:
usertokens-ce84e2ed0dc84cf4b582482fcc3e14d0".
All records concern the single user who is admin.
Keystone in running on multiple nodes, and the version of Openstack is
Icehouse.
I know that these log warnings mean that there are lots of lock releases of
the admin user token by timeout.
So the my question is why these lock releases by timeout occur?

Thanks in advance for answer?

--
Best Regards,
Bunatyan Sergey