[openstack-community] Openstack day in Indonesia

Akihiro Hasegawa hasegawa at bit-isle.co.jp
Sat Feb 22 07:27:31 UTC 2014

Hi Frans,

This is Akihiro from Japan OpenStack User Group(JOSUG) and OpenStack Ambassador.
As you know we held our annual OpenStack Tokyo event , names OpenStack Days Tokyo 2014, on 13th-14th Feb.
It was the 2nd time doing such a big local event.
We are preparing the report for this year event.
Instead of a latest one I wanna show you the last year's(2013).
http://openstackdays.com/files/report_en.pdf

Difference between Meetup event and this OpenStack Days event are

=Meetup event
 Main target : OpenStack engineer and operators.
 Focus on Technology side.
 Frequency : ones / 1month or 2month(almost every year)
 Number of attendee : 30 - 100+

=OpenStack Days
 Main target : OpenStack providers or users ( ecosystem players)
 Focus on Business side.
 Frequency : ones  /  year
 Number of attendee : 1,000 +

If you have farther questions , don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,