[openstack-community] Athens OpenStack User Group meeting

Thanassis Parathyras aparathyras at stackmasters.eu
Tue Feb 18 14:51:21 UTC 2014

*Athens OpenStack User Group meeting
*

Join us on Wednesday 5th March, 7PM

@OpenStack <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack> #OSATH

The Athens OpenStack User Group invites you to attend our next meeting
for OpenStack in Greece.

*Athens OpenStack User Group meeting on Wednesday 5th March, 7PM at
CoLab Athens, Petraki 28, Syntagma.*
**

We repeat an introductory presentation on the OpenStack project, as many
of our new members have asked to receive a complete overview. During
this presentation we shall visit the different components and provide a
high-level description on the architecture of OpenStack software. We
shall also refer to the community around the project and as usual
discuss any issues posed by the attendees.
This is a great chance to get to know better the internals of OpenStack,
so i highly recommend to share with any interested party.

*Topic: Enter OpenStack*

Are you curious on cloud technology developments? Do you work on any
infrastructure management project? This session provides introduction to
the OpenStack project. It covers the software architecture and basic
knowledge to start with OpenStack. Moreover, we expect to meet people in
Greece already involved and discuss with them.
RSVP via http://www.meetup.com/Athens-OpenStack-User-Group/events/166868392/

More updates via @parathyras @colabathens

with my best regards,
Thanassis Parathyras