[openstack-community] Tunisian OpenStack Users Group

Erwan Gallen erwan at erwan.com
Sat Dec 20 13:19:06 UTC 2014

Hi Soufiene,

you need to add manually the link into the index in the top of the wiki page.
I’ve added your group in the index and you group is registered in the Foundation database.

Kavit Munshi an other OpenStack Ambassador want to join the new call we have planned to help you launching your group, I sent you the details by email.

Welcome in the community :)

Cheers,

Erwan