[openstack-community] Volunteers needed for OpenStack Stand at FOSDEM in Brussels

Shari Mahrdt shari at openstack.org
Fri Dec 19 14:57:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

OpenStack has been accepted for a stand at FOSDEM 2015 in Brussels, Belgium at the ULB Campus Solbosch on 31 January & 1 February 2015. We are looking for volunteers who can staff the OpenStack table in shifts (between 9:00 and 18:00 on those two days).

If you are available, live in/near Belgium and have at least one year of experience contributing to or using OpenStack, please contact me shari at openstack.org and indicate the time slots you're available for here.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Shari

Shari Mahrdt
OpenStack Marketing