[openstack-community] 2015 OpenStack Events Plan and Call for Papers

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Thu Dec 18 20:40:41 UTC 2014

I apologize in advance for those of you who are on multiple mailing lists (Marketing, Community, Women of OpenStack, and the Enterprise workgroup.  Please delete duplicates, thanks!

The 2015 event plan is now available.   We've posted the information in the OpenStack blog, direct link [ http://www.openstack.org/blog/2014/12/2015-openstack-foundation-events-plan-and-calls-for-papers-available/ ]( http://www.openstack.org/blog/2014/12/2015-openstack-foundation-events-plan-and-calls-for-papers-available/ ). We're accepting feedback and input. There are also opportunities to join the Foundation at first half 2015 events in London and Melbourne.

Be sure to check out the CFP deadlines (Call for Papers/Proposals - requests for speaking sessions).  Many are coming up soon.  For example, the deadline to submit a session request for the June Cloud Expo East, DevOps Summit, Big Data Expo, IoT Expo, and SDDC Expo - all co-located events in New York City - is December 31, 2014.  Sessions are the best way to reach prospective OpenStack users while demonstrating your knowledge and expertise.

Thank you for your support of events this year and we look forward to your participation in 2015.  Happy holidays to you and yours!

--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
Consulting Marketing Manager
OpenStack Foundation
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org