[openstack-community] FOSDEM table?

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Dec 17 23:34:15 UTC 2014

On 12/17/2014 08:58 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Who's running the OpenStack table at FOSDEM, and are you looking for
> volunteers?

Funny you asked: we just received the confirmation that the table was
approved. Adrien Cunin is the person to thank for the table as he has
done most of the work so far.

Yes, we're looking for volunteers. I quickly assembled an etherpad to
get a list of volunteers at specific times:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/fosdem-2015

FOSDEM's schedule has not been announced yet but feel free to put your
time and share the pad with others. Adrien, Shari and I will circulate
an announcement more widely later.

Regards,
stef