[openstack-community] CfP for OpenStack Live is being held open, consider submitting your Vancouver talks to it as well

Atwood, Mark mark.atwood at hp.com
Tue Dec 2 22:00:37 UTC 2014

Hi!

Percona Systems is hosting a conference on OpenStack, called “OpenStack Live Conference & Expo”, and it will be held in Santa Clara California, on April 13-14, in conjunction with the existing database-centric Percona Live conference.

http://www.percona.com/live/openstack-live-2015/

I am the chairman of the selection committee for the conference, so I am leading the team of volunteers that is sorting and rating all the currently submitted proposals for talks and tutorials.

While the public pages say that the CfP for this conference closed on Nov 9th, we are “secretly” keeping it open for more submittals from OpenStack companies and contributors.

I would like to encourage you to consider summiting a proposal for a talk or tutorial.  Especially if you are working on anything database or Trove related, or related to operations or new users.  The timing is such that this would be a good “practice run” for any talks you are considering presenting at the Vancouver Summit in May 18-22.

If you are interested in attending either Percona Live or OpenStack Live, the window for earlybird pricing closes on Dec14.

..m

--
Mark Atwood <mark.atwood at hp.com>
Director of Open Source Engagement, Hewlett-Packard