[openstack-community] Promotional Item Recommendations for New OpenStack Store

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Aug 14 20:16:07 UTC 2014

I'd like to see a focus here on educational content. For example, I
still meet lots of people who don't understand what openstack is or
what its major components are.

So, I am not opposed to a mouse mat for example, but if the mouse mat
could somehow make the victim smarter about openstack as well as
having a logo that would be awesome.

Michael

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 6:58 AM, Kathy Cacciatore <kathyc at openstack.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,  we are in the process of setting up an OpenStack Store!  It
> will take a couple of months.  It will include promotional logo items plus
> reusable assets you can use for local events (banners, tablecloths, etc.) on
> a borrow or purchase basis.
>

> We request your input on promotional items.  So far, popular items we are
> planning are
>
> Apparel (current and past t-shirts, hoodies, men's and women's sizes)
> The North Face laptop backpacks
> Pens
> Universal travel adapters
> Stickers
>
> Please reply (kathyc at openstack.org) with any additional promotional logo
> items you'd like to see in the initial store by Monday, August 18.  We can
> add more later as well. Thank you.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Kathy Cacciatore
> Consulting Marketing Manager
> OpenStack Foundation
> 1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
> Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
> kathyc at openstack.org

Rackspace Australia