[openstack-community] Athens OpenStack User Group meeting

Thanassis Parathyras aparathyras at stackmasters.eu
Tue Apr 15 13:02:15 UTC 2014

*Athens OpenStack User Group meeting
*

Join us on Tuesday April 29, 7:00pm

@OpenStack <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack> #OSATH

The Athens OpenStack User Group invites you to attend our next meeting
for OpenStack in Greece.

*Athens OpenStack User Group meeting on Tuesday April 29, 7:00pm at
CoLab Athens, Petraki 28, Syntagma.*
**

We welcome the newest version of OpenStack - Icehouse - and set an
#OSATH user group meeting to talk more on this. *

Topic: What's new in OpenStack*

In this session we are going to review all OpenStack features and
emphasize on the recent developments added during the last development
cycle.
Following the 6-months release cycle, OpenStack releases the Icehouse
version, which brings many new features and bug fixes.
Some of the issues to discuss are:
• compute hosts upgrade is better managed
• network configuration enhancements
• storage configuration and management changes
• Database as a Service (Trove) integration
Finally, we shall discuss what is being expected in the next development
cycle, Juno. As always, your own matters and stories around OpenStack
are a discussion topic!

RSVP via http://www.meetup.com/Athens-OpenStack-User-Group/events/176429562/

More updates via @parathyras @colabathens

with my best regards,