[openstack-community] Explore OpenStack clinics at Pycon

Dana Bauer dana.bauer at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Apr 11 14:25:53 UTC 2014

Hello OpenStackers at Pycon<https://us.pycon.org/2014/>!

Please join us for two drop-in "Explore OpenStack" clinics this Saturday and Sunday. More information here: https://us.pycon.org/2014/schedule/presentation/290/.

This is an opportunity to meet other OpenStackers in the Python community, teach and mentor new folks, hang out, and grow the OpenStack community. We're running these events as "open spaces" sessions. That means that they're more like office hours than structured workshops.

Here's the schedule:

Saturday, April 12, 10a-noon, Room 523A in the Palais des congrès -- open to all conference attendees

Sunday, April 13, 10a-noon, Room 523A in the Palais des congrès -- open to women and their friends (men are welcome as guests of women who are attending)

If you have questions, please reach out to me.

Cheers,
Dana

Dana Bauer
Developer Relations Group @Rackspace