[openstack-community] EclipseCon France (June 18th-19th) Call for speakers ends on April 14th

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 09:51:28 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This is just a quick note to inform you about the following conference
and call for speaker: EclipseCon France (which can relate to anything in
the Eclipse world) takes place on June 18th and 19th in Toulouse has its
Call For Speaker ends on April 14th:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2014/cfp
I've seen a few blog posts from people about how to develop OpenStack
components with Eclipse and PyDev. I think this kind of topic would be a
great opportunity to showcase usage of Eclipse and PyDev and to show
Eclipse for doing other things than Java or Web or Modeling stuff. It
would also be an opportunity to explain some basics of OpenStack to the
Eclipse community.

So if any of you is interested, one can submit a talk at
https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2014/cfp . You can also reply to this
mail or contact me directly if you have some specific questions.

Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>
My blog <http://mickaelistria.wordpress.com> - My Tweets
<http://twitter.com/mickaelistria>