[openstack-community] Openstack Netherlands Meetup

Tristan Goode tristan at aptira.com
Fri Sep 27 15:10:26 UTC 2013

Great to hear Alessandro! Let us know when you're putting the first event
on and hopefully some of us from around the world can hook up with you via
Google Hangout or Skype!

If you need a kickstarter for your installfest, Pranav has written a great
"OpenStack Grizzly VM SandBox and Install Guide" at
https://github.com/dguitarbite/OpenStack-Grizzly-VM-SandBox-Guide/blob/master/SandBox-Single-Node.rst

Cheers

Tristan