[openstack-community] September 26: Google+ Hangout & IRC Chat on Hyper-V Integration into OpenStack

Rafael Knuth rafael.knuth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:52:20 UTC 2013

We will host our first OpenStack Online Meetup September 26 at 9.30 - 10.30
am Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7). We will have folks from Cloudbase
Solutions and Mirantis with us, and we will talk about both companies’
contributions to get Windows workloads up and running on OpenStack. Please
join our Google+ Hangout <https://www.youtube.com/user/OpenStackPoland>&
IRC Chat (#openstack-community). For further updates and more details,
please register at our OpenStack
Meetup.com<http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Online-Meetup/events/141952542/>page.

Our OpenStack Online Meetup will be co-hosted by Stephen Spector (Twitter:
@SpectorTX <https://twitter.com/SpectorTX>) and Dave Nielsen (Twitter:
@DaveNielsen <https://twitter.com/davenielsen>), both with HP.