[openstack-community] Problem in Running Openstack Swift!!!

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Sep 12 17:55:21 UTC 2013

You can learn about this and the other mailing lists on the wiki page

and specifically for the Community list, also on its direct page:

-- The OpenStack Community team is the main contact point for anybody
running a local OpenStack Group.

Join this list if you are hosting or want to start a user group with
meetups, hackatons and other social events talking about OpenStack. Use
this list to discuss strategies for running a group, to find out
resources (like speakers or tools) and anything related to OpenStack groups.

This list does not provide support for OpenStack software.

Join the IRC Channel on freenode.net #openstack-community

Add your group to the list of OpenStack Groups worldwide.

If you have or need suggestions, tips, ideas read the OpenStack Groups
HOWTO.

To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Community
Archives.

Cheers,
stef