[openstack-community] New Community (Nepal)

Surit Aryal surit.killer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 07:47:13 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Few days back I was asked to drop an email to this mailing list by Tom
regarding the subject, But I was busy preparing for SFD in Nepal so I could
not send one. I have bought some time to write an email today.

My name is Surit and I am from Nepal. I am a student. I am a FOSS
enthusiast. I am involved with different FOSS related groups in my country
like FOSS Nepal, Mozilla Nepal, Nepal Open Source Klub (NOSK) etc. I am
also a Mozilla representative for my country.

Few days back I started contributing to openstack by
translating(localization) in Transifex.

Now I would like to open a community here in my country so that I could
fetch more contributors. I would like to know the necessary process for
doing so.

In addition to that I am also a little naive to this project so it would be
great if I could receive some trainings or something that would help me and
my community

Regrads
Surit Aryal