[openstack-community] Mailing lists in non-English languages

Cesar Schmitzhaus cesar at teltecnetworks.com.br
Tue May 21 02:48:00 UTC 2013

Hello Stefano,

I'm from Brazil and it would be great to have a list in our native language (Brazilian Portuguese).
We could also suggest a web site such as br.openstack.org in Portuguese to help garnering attention to the Openstack project in our country. We have lot of people that do not speak English here.
Additionally, I can help offering a server to run the mailman list and a webserver in my company, if necessary.

Please let me know if I can help you to make this idea happen.

Thank you,

César Schmitzhaus
Coordenador de Tecnologia

Teltec Solutions
Fone: 48 3031.3450  | DDR: 471  |  Cel: 48 9108.7855