[openstack-community] Ask OpenStack in Chinese

Ahn Jaesuk bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 00:14:18 UTC 2013

Stefano,

I also want to have Ask OpenStack in Korean. Please let me know if you need any help making that faster. :)
OpenStack Korea User Group will also start working on setting mailing list in Korean soon.

Thanks.

--
Jaesuk Ahn, Ph.D.
Team Leader | Next Generation Cloud Platform

Jun 23, 2013, 6:52 AM, Stefano Maffulli <stefano at openstack.org> 작성: