[openstack-community] OpenStack Rhône-Alpes inaugural meet-up

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Sun Jun 9 16:45:58 UTC 2013

Hi all,

With the concentration of OpenStack interest around Grenoble, Lyon,
Geneva and Chambéry, which was obvious on the plane home from Portland
in August, we're kicking off a new local user group, with regular
meet-ups, in the Rhône-Alpes region of France (and neighbouring areas
like Romande Switzerland).

Our first meet-up will be happening on Thursday 27th of June, on HP's
campus in Grenoble. We're still sorting out the final line-up, but the
successful meet-up formula will be followed: a few short (French
language) presentations on OpenStack related topics, followed by a
friendly meet & greet around a glass of fruit juice (more or less
fermented and aged).

Register now to attend at
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Rhone-Alpes/events/123634732/ - and
don't forget to join the group while you're at it to hear about future
events!

Thank you to Bruno Cornec and HP for hosting the inaugural meeting,
we'll be moving them around the region, if you'd like to host a meeting
in the future, drop me an email.

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13