[openstack-community] 1st OpenStack User Group Meetup Poland: Recorded Sessions & Lessons Learned

Tristan Goode tristan at aptira.com
Sat Jun 8 10:30:16 UTC 2013

Congratulations Rafael, great to see another UG and it looks like your
hangout went ok, I just watched my good mate Atul tell you about the India
UG. We used hangout for the first time to hook up 3 cities last week!

Hi to Adam in Kenya, it's awesome to see OpenStack making inroads in
African nations!!!

Great advice below. If you haven't seen it, there's a wiki at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStackUserGroups/HowTo
if you want to share your experiences in a more permanent sense.

Our next meetups on the 24th of June will be an OpenStack 101 beginners
event and we will again be doing hangouts that anyone can join. They'll be
at 8.00 UTC so feel free to join in, otherwise I look forward to your next
meetup!

Cheers
Tristan