[openstack-community] Community Support In egypt

Asmaa Ibrahim asmaa.ibrahim12 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 12:31:43 UTC 2013

Dear sir,

I'm Asmaa Ibrahim. Im co-founder of openstack-egypt community.our community
team members are 20 cloud engineer. We provide consultation and training in
openstack for SMEs in Egypt. But, we have one problem. That we didn't have
an official partenership with openstack. So, we look forward to gain this
opportunity to be openstack partner . Hint, we are non profit organization.

Appreciate your concerns and waiting your feedback.

Asmaa Ibrahim