[openstack-community] [openstack-dev] [COMMUNITY] The path to Ask OpenStack

Giulio Fidente gfidente at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 28 22:55:22 UTC 2013

On 02/28/2013 10:47 PM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> While the technical part of Ask is being done, I'd like to start talking
> about the organization of the content of the site, the static pages,
> etc. We'll probably also need moderators and OpenStack experts that can
> help answer questions on the site. If you want to help with these tasks
> please join the Community mailing list
> where we can discuss the project further.

I'd be happy to help the Ask project providing some help and/or answers,
I enjoyed helping people on #openstack from time to time, but I won't
consider myself a real expert.

I've only recently approached the Tempest testsuite and that is where
I'd like to focus but the Ask project looks a good source of
informations on how people tend to use and deploy OpenStack.

looking forward to see this live
--
Giulio Fidente
IRC: giulivo