[openstack-community] [Openstack] Seeking Presentation of OS' Project

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Aug 28 14:58:44 UTC 2013

Everyone loves Ken Pepple's architecture diagrams. They're Creative Commons by Share Alike [1] licensed so there's no problem incorporating them in your presentation.

http://www.solinea.com/2013/06/15/openstack-grizzly-architecture-revisited/

The conceptual architecture is pretty tame but the logical architecture might be a bit intimidating for people not already familiar with OpenStack.

He even links to the originals in OmniGraffle format (thanks Ken!).

http://b6c82e5bf05bb57d5fd7-e4def687b494c6d4f892965970fc9f39.r37.cf2.rackcdn.com/openstack-arch-grizzly-v2.zip

Regards,
Everett

[1] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/