[openstack-community] Athens OpenStack User Group 2nd meeting

Thanassis Parathyras aparathyras at stackmasters.eu
Wed Aug 21 08:15:06 UTC 2013

Hi Atul,

On 21/8/2013 3:50 ??, atul jha wrote:
> Thanassis,
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 2:03 AM, Thanassis Parathyras
> <aparathyras at stackmasters.eu <mailto:aparathyras at stackmasters.eu>> wrote:
>
>     *Athens OpenStack User Group 2nd meeting
>     *
>
>     Join us on Friday 6th September, 7PM
>

>     @OpenStack <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack> #OSATH
>
>     The Athens OpenStack User Group invite you to attend the second
>     meeting for OpenStack in Greece.
>     *
>     Athens OpenStack User Group meeting on Friday 6th of September,
>     7PM at CoLab Athens, Petraki 28, Syntagma.
>     **
>     *We will have mist.io <https://mist.io/> presented by Dimitris
>     Moraitis, Mist.io CTO & co-founder.
>     Also, we will have the chance to discuss more the latest
>     developments on the OpenStack project.
>
>     RSVP via
>     http://www.meetup.com/Athens-OpenStack-User-Group/events/131129272/
>
>     More updates via @parathyras @colabathens
>
>     with my best regards,
>     Thanassis Parathyras

> Great initiative, looking forward for blog/pics of the meet up.
>
> Cheers!!
>
> Atul Jha
>
> --
>

> Atul Jha
> http://atuljha.com
> (irc.freenode.net:koolhead17)

Thanks for your welcome message!
Please, have a look on the following blog post covering our first
meeting during July
    http://blog.vtrip.net/?p=224

Looking forward to connect with more members in OpenStack community.
Thanassis

Thanassis Parathyras
StackMasters - The European OpenStack Integration Company
www.stackmasters.eu