[openstack-community] Introducing the OpenStack Ambassador Program

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Tue Aug 20 16:34:15 UTC 2013

Hi

My experience with community development..usually student become student
ambassador.

And i think the liason between user group.is stefano.

And user group can.work.more.widely with vendors, users and also.university.

Usually community manager work.splitly between student ambasador and user
group.leaders.

In several case student ambasador have different work with user
group.toprotect company interest esp to less streng user group in
community. But
openstack.is foundation. So we can find another model.

In my mind this ambasador will work like community manager .. in several
case the ambasador usually champion from openstack.

In my java community. Java champion (like me) or ace director program (me
also) selected to do roadshow across country work with user group

My question is the ambasador also the.openstack champion or just a junior
that have engagement to bring his friend to community

Frans