[openstack-community] Want to attend LinuxCon/CloudOpen in New Orleans, September 16-18?

Ken Hui ken.hui at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Aug 16 12:41:58 UTC 2013

Cathy,

I am not a developer but would be happy to help.

Kenneth Hui
Open Cloud Architect
Rackspace

Mobile: 347.997.0935
E-mail: ken.hui at rackspace.com<mailto:ken.hui at rackspace.com>
Twitter: @hui_kenneth
Blog: cloudarchitectmusings.com<http://cloudarchitectmusings.com>

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2013, at 11:15 AM, Kathy Cacciatore <kathyc at openstack.org<mailto:kathyc at openstack.org>> wrote:

OpenStack is a Gold Sponsor of LinuxCon/CloudOpen North America<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-north-america> in September.  We have a booth there and are looking for OpenStack developers to help staff it during these hours:

  *   Monday, September 16, 9am - 7:30pm
  *   Tuesday, September 17, 9am - 4pm

LinuxCon/CloudOpen events are some of my favorites.  They offer the opportunity to talk with fantastic developers, listen to exciting keynote speakers (including our own Jonathan Bryce), and attend relevant technical sessions.  Not to mention the great evening parties in New Orleans - one of the most fun cities in the world.

I'll confirm up to 8 volunteers so each will have just a few hours of booth duty.  We'll provide full conference passes so you can enjoy everything the event has to offer.  I will send registration and hotel information with your confirmation. Please reply to me directly if you can help out.  Thank you very much.

--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org<mailto:kathyc at openstack.org>