[openstack-community] Pre & Post Summit events in Asia

叶璐 yeluaiesec at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 04:04:42 UTC 2013

great thoughts on publicizing

As a Chinese, I keenly feel the following points:

   1. there are lots of people in China who are interested in OpenStack.
   2. the world is staring at the large market of China

I felt that the best-quality summit promotion should be done by experts.
How to get the experts to come? valuable things attract people to come~

One meetup per month during the following August/September/October, we will
call OpenStack developers from
UnitedStack, redhat China and so on.

According to a simple polling, many companies are using OpenStack now,
including Baidu(the largest search engine), Meituan(Chinese version of
Groupon). the interaction between developers and end users are important
and meaningful.

I'm tracking more things to optimize the effection of OpenStack events
how they use OpenStack(for users)

OpenStack practice

which is the hardest module of OpenStack(user & develop)

more training?
the API design problem?

the production of OpenStack fulfill the needs of actual use(startups&user)

production evaluation

business model

any advice for me?

now I live in beijing. Beijing has a great technical atmosphere. and there
are also lots people in Shanghai, Shenzhen eager to get involved in
OpenStack :)
anyone in Shanghai, Shenzhen hold similar activities?