[openstack-community] OSUG in Poland

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Apr 2 01:58:54 UTC 2013

Hi Rafal,

welcome to the group! Great to see Polish representatives here, too.

On Sun 31 Mar 2013 05:11:25 AM PDT, Rafał Malujda wrote:
> Many thanks for that. I have already read those materials. We would
> like to fix first osuug meeting in szczecin at the beginning of may
> 2013. Is it possible since we are not able to stick to this initial 6
> months period?

I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to with the reference
to "6 months" but in general I can say that you should feel free to
organise meetings as you prefer. Every team, every group has different
cadences, some meet regularly and often with small informal gatherings,
while some others meet without a precise schedule with larger events,
more formal in some ways. What works best for you is good for everybody
:)

You can send me the dates and an URL with more details so I can add it
to the list of events on openstack.org/events. I suggest you also to
send a message to the General mailing list to inform more people of the
new group in Poland, ask people to join it and edit the wiki
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStackUserGroups with its details.

Cheers,
stef