[openstack-community] New Hong Kong OSUG Created

Bruce Lok brucelok at cyberport.hk
Tue Sep 18 09:08:23 UTC 2012

To: Community Manager / All List Members of OpenStack User Group

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is Bruce Lok, from Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited ("Cyberport").  The Cyberport which is wholly owned by Hong Kong SAR Government, is actively introducing OpenStack to Hong Kong Community.  We have already created a Hong Kong OpenStack User Group (HKOSUG)<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/hong-kong-cloud-technology-sig> in order to discussing and promoting the OpenStack and cloud technology / trends for Hong Kong community.

The Cyberport is now going to Introduce and promote the Open source cloud software: OpenStack into Hong Kong ICT community, especially for the small and medium enterprises.  The 1st meet-up called "Startups Connect: Ubuntu Cloud with OpenStack<http://www.cyberport.hk/en/home/about_cyberport/our_5_centres/entrepreneurship_centre/about_ec_news_events/677>" which is a co-organized event with Canonical Ubuntu, will be held on 28 September 2012 at Hong Kong Cyberport.  Please visit our HKOSUG<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/hong-kong-cloud-technology-sig> for more upcoming events about OpenStack and Cloud related news in Hong Kong.

We look forward to a successful working relationship with all OpenStack User Group in the future.

Regards,
Bruce Lok
Hong Kong OpenStack User Group (HKOSUG)<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/hong-kong-cloud-technology-sig>
Hong Kong Cyberport Management Co. Ltd.